Using your Canadian phone while traveling in the US is costly because you have to pay roaming charges on top of long distance fees to your current Canadian provider.
- Roam Mobility connects you directly to a US network, eliminating roaming fees. You’ll receive a US phone number that’s yours to keep.
- Our plans are prepaid which means you’re not locked into any contracts or monthly fees.
- Pay for service only when you travel – even if you travel only once a year.
Eliminate roaming fees by connecting directly to our US network.
- If your phone is locked, pick up the Breeze.
- Need Internet access only? Choose the Liberty.
- Have an unlocked device? Swap out your SIM.
Travel to the US
Just turn on your Roam Mobility phone as soon as you’re in the US and you’ll be automatically connected to the 4G network. You’ll instantly receive your US number via text message and email.
• People can call and text your US number, and you can forward your Canadian number.Forwarding fees will vary depending on your carrier.
• If you’re swapping your Canadian SIM card with aRoam SIM card, your Canadian service will still be active. Consider changing your voicemail greeting to notify contacts of your US number.
• Reuse your device anytime you travel in the US. As long as you use the service once a year, your dedicated US phone number will remain active.
You can even lend your Roam Mobility phone to friends or family who need a travel phone when in the US.